'Live' Cook Along-Fantastic Entries & Availability of Extra Curricular Activities
We've had a fantastic response to our 'live' cook along by Mrs Lowndes. Well done to everyone who took part and sent in photographs of their creations-Masterchef watch out!
Although, Mrs Lowndes had a difficult decision on her hands, she choose the following Year Group winners.
Keep on cooking and stay healthy!
Below is an example of the extra curricular activities on offer either through Teams or Satchel One: SMHW
- Maths – Problem of the week – SMHW submission - weekly
- Science - Eco Club – Every Tuesday session 6, via MS Teams, email Mrs Mehra firstname.lastname@example.org to take part so she can send you an invite.
- Enterprise – Design a new chocolate bar competition – SMHW submission – February half term deadline
- Drama – Radio Plays or Talking Newspaper - TBC
- Food Tech – ‘live’ cook along – Thursday 21st January, 1.25 to 1.55, via MS Teams, email Mrs Lowndes = email@example.com to take part so she can send you an invite.
- Art – Photography and design competitions – SMHW submission - fortnightly
- Mental Health and relaxation workshop – Tuesday 19th January – MS Teams meeting invite will be sent to Years 10-13 if you would like to take part
- History - Design a MS Teams Avatar competition – launched via SMHW – week commencing 18th January
- Music – Stress busting sing along – lunchtime – weekly, via MS Teams, email Mrs Shaw = firstname.lastname@example.org to take part so she can send you an invite.
- P.E. – Wake-up, Work-out – Daily between 8:45am and 9:00am